The Magic Kingdom is Disney World to many people but in truth it is only a part of the Disney World experience. This page will eventually allow you to click and find everything you need to know about the Magic Kingdom in one spot. Look for more links to be added soon.
Main Street USA: The gateway to the Magic Kingdom. Modeled after an early 1900′s small town visitors might be tempted to miss a lot of Main Street in a rush to get to the rides of the other lands but it is worth your time to stop and take a look.
- Walt Disney World Railroad: Authentic steam trains take you for a ride around the Magic Kingdom. The train also has stops in Frontierland and will eventually stop in the updated Fantasyland.
- Town Square Theater: Meet Disney Princesses and the big cheese, Mickey Mouse, himself.
- Main Street Transportation: Ride old fashioned vehicles such as a fire engine or a horse drawn trolley down Main Street to Cinderella Castle.
- The Dapper Dans: Headquartered in the Harmony Barber Shop this quartet does not limit itself to serenading people getting their hair cut. They also preform several times a day.
- The Harmony Barber Shop: Get your hair cut at the Magic Kingdom
- The Main Street Emporium: The largest gift shop in the Magic Kingdom.
- Firehouse Gift Shop: Merchandise themed to fire-fighters, EMTs and police. UPDATE: The firehouse gift shop will be closing on July 10th, 2011. No update on what will be moving into this building.
- Main Street Cinema
- Disney Clothiers
- Uptown Jewelers
- Crystal Arts
- The Chapeau: Get your very own mickey ears personalized here.
- Main Street Confectionary: The source of all that wonderful fresh-baked cookie smell.
- Main Street Gallery
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant (Table Service): Based on the Disney classic Lady and the Tramp this eatery features Italian dishes.
- The Plaza Restaurant (Table Service)
- Casey’s Corner (Counter Service) : Enjoy a hot dog in this baseball themed eatery. Unfortunately hot dogs are served on whole wheat buns but rumor has it you can ask for a standard “white” hot dog bun.
- Main Street Confectionary (Bakery)
- Crystal Palace (Character Dining): Enjoy a wonderful buffet while Pooh and friends come around to your table for pictures and autographs.
- Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
Adventureland: The attractions in Adventureland take guests from the South Pacific to the Caribbean, from Africa to Asia and South America and even the Middle East.
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin: Get an areal view of Adventureland but watch out for the spitting camel!
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Yo ho yo ho is it a pirate’s life for you?
- Jungle Cruise: Corny jokes abound but you still have to do it! Where else can you visit three continents in less then 15 minutes! More if you count America.
- Swiss Family Treehouse: Based on the tree house from the movie, this is worth a look as you see how Disney translated the movie from the screen to Adventureland.
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room: This classic has returned to its classic line up, for the most part. An enjoyable show and a good break from the heat and the walking.
- Cinderella Castle
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- It’s a Small World
- Mad Tea Party
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel